The 8’ Da Vinci Pool Table is the embodiment of the movement of turning old into new again. Archimedes first demonstrated the use of a screw in 200 B.C. to create a machine to pump water. It was Leonardo Da Vinci in the late 1400’s who first demonstrated the use of a “screw jack” for lifting heavy loads. The screw jack and derivatives of its design occupied virtually every factory during the Great American Industrial Era. We have created a replica of an ancient “screw jack” lift device to provide the vast structural base integrity required to build an heirloom pool table. A pool table that must be perfectly level to play the century-old game, and more importantly, one that is designed to stay level, forever.
Our extraordinary furniture design team completed the “Da Vinci” styling by combining the industrial age look with timeless materials from the heartlands of America.Reclaimed lumber is used to create the rails and aprons of this model and is popular for a number of reasons: the wood’s unique appearance, its contribution to green building, the history of the wood’s origins, and the wood’s physical characteristics such as strength, stability and durability. Our reclaimed wood is sourced from barns, homes and factories throughout the United States and can actually be more stable than newly cut wood since it has been exposed to changes in humidity and temperature for far longer periods of time.In many cases, the timbers from which these boards were cut had been naturally expanding and contracting for over a century in their previous installation. Some of the salvaged wood is over 150 years old so the planks are appropriately treated to lock-in the history and its aged-beauty.
Enjoy this exciting, dynamic design that is sure to become the focal point of it new home and begin to create memories with your family and friends that will last for lifetimes to come.The American Heritage Da Vinci pool table offers excellent playability while its’ astonishing design, exceptional tailoring and finish projects panache and sophistication.The Da Vinci includes 1″ certified slate and Teflon-coated cloth for tournament-quality pool table play. The Da Vinci Pool Table Collection comes complete with an American Heritage Renaissance accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more! It includes a true white glove delivery and installation!
- Reclaimed hardwood construction
- Includes Premium Accessory kit (pool table balls, ball rack, 4 premium cue sticks, ball rack, chalk, and brush)
- Cabinet corner is generated utilizing 2″ solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction
- Six oversized beams to create the structural frame for this masterpiece. These cross-laminated beams interlock together, which prevent warping and twisting.
- 1″, three-piece certified slate
- K66 Cushions for Accurate Rebound
- Teflon-coated spill-resistant billiard table felt
- Reclaimed hardwood rails with decorative sights
- Unique internal leather drop-in pockets
- Designed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Table cabinet, legs, interior bracing and hardwood rails are warranted against splitting, cracking or warping; hardwood rails and cushions are warranted against separation, dry rot or hardening.
- True White Glove Delivery & Installation
- Playing surface dimensions: 44″ W x 88″ L
- Outside dimensions: 56″ W x 100″ L x 32″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
White Glove Delivery:
This table includes a true white glove delivery! It will ship directly to the professional billiards team in your area who will be facilitating the delivery and setup of your table. A bomlil representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions. At this time, we will provide you with all the contact information of your designated install team. You and your install provider will both have your PRO# tracking number to monitor your shipment. Once it reaches your installers designated location, they will contact you to schedule a delivery/setup window that works best with your schedule!
White Glove Service: FREE SHIPPING & Installation