With robust internals, hundreds of steps of adjustment, and an accurate integrated scale, the Vario W+ is the key to unlocking repeatable, precision grind quality at home. In other words, your grinder does all the hard work, so all you have to do is pick a weight and hit go!
Expect accurate doses to the tenth of a gram whether you’re grinding a precision dose for that elusive god shot, making yourself a pourover, or setting up a big batch of cold brew for tomorrow. Setting up a preset for three different brew methods is easy with the newly updated high-visibility backlit LCD and modernized user interface.
- The steel burrs of the Vario W+ are dedicated to grinding for all brew methods including espresso through manual brew and beyond. They have been designed to enhance the flavor in the cup with a broad range of grind range (230 microns to 1150 microns) and a narrow particle distribution (lack of fines), the hallmarks of the superiority with the Vario Series steel burrs.
- The front-mounted control panel with LED display is easy and intuitive. Three programmable buttons allow the user to program in the desired weight (+/- 0.1). Simply press the START button and the Vario W+ automatically delivers precise dosing.
- The Vario W+ offers macro and micro adjust for fine tuning with ease. The macro adjust moves from fine to coarse grinding in 10 distinct and repeatable settings. A secondary micro adjust arm further divides each of the 10 macro steps into 22 distinct settings. These steps enable you to dial in the exact grind for the perfect shot.
- Model # 897.
- Designed and engineered in Seattle, WA, USA
- 54 mm steel burrs.
- 8 oz (227 g) bean hopper capacity.
- 6.3 oz (180 g) grinds bin capacity.
- 13cm / 36cm / 18cm
- 220-240VAC 50/60 Hz, 130W
1 year manufacturer’s warranty. See our warranty page for details. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer for this warranty.