DJI Mavic 3 – Camera Drone with 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera, 5.1K Video, Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing, 46-Min Flight, RC Quadcopter with Advanced Auto Return, Max 15Km Video Transmission
|Control Type||Remote Control|
|Style||DJI Mavic 3|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Cellular|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Video Output Resolution||1920×1080 Pixels|
|Video Capture Resolution||4K HD, FHD 1080p|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Item Weight||895 Grams|
|Remote Control Included?||Yes|
- Imaging Above Everything – With a 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera, the sensor provides a 12.8-stop dynamic range that retains more details in highlights and shadows, upgrading your work to a professional level.
- 46 Minutes of Flight Time – Stay in the air longer and capture more with a breathtaking max flight time of 46 minutes. This lets you get all the shots you want on just a single battery.
- Fly Safer – DJI Mavic 3 drone with camera is equipped with advanced Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing. This lets you fly confidently and safely wherever you are.
- Explore and Capture more – the DJI Mavic 3 drone offers a 15-kilometer max transmission range, which means you can fly farther to explore and capture more. And with the O3 Plus Transmission system, live feeds are smooth and stable.
- Smart Return to Home – With a new Advanced RTH system, Mavic 3 camera drone can return to its home point on a fast, safe, and optimized route. Whether activated by low battery or the pilot, getting the quadcopter drone back to you during flight is easier than ever.
Capture stunning imagery with the legendary Hasselblad drone camera and enjoy a smooth flight with omnidirectional obstacle sensing. Every improvement on Mavic 3 sets a higher standard for aerial photography. Fly with Mavic 3 and discover imaging above everything.
Adjustable Aperture for Every Scene
Aperture is adjustable according to the needs of different scenes. In low-light environments, the f/2.8 aperture lets more light in; when the lighting is sufficient, aperture can be adjusted to lower the shutter speed for recording smoother, more natural footage.
Wider FOV to See the Bigger Picture
Weighing less than 13 g, the 24mm equivalent lens not only supports autofocus, it also has an 84° FOV to capture more in every frame.
Focusing is Faster with VDAF Technology
The Hasselblad camera on Mavic 3 drone features Vision Detection Auto Focus (VDAF) technology, which works with multiple vision sensors to utilize distance data and optimize focusing speed.
FHD High-Frame-Rate Transmission with Visible Smoothness
Mavic 3 is DJI’s first-ever camera drone able to transmit a 1080p/60fps live feed. This means the camera view is displayed at specifications close to what the camera actually records. It also makes Mavic 3 more responsive to your control.
In the Box
DJI Mavic 3 ×1
DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller ×1
DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Control Sticks (pair) ×1
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector) ×1
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector) ×1
DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector) ×1
DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery ×1
DJI Mavic 3 Low-Noise Propellers (pair) ×3
DJI 65W Portable Charger ×1
DJI Mavic 3 Storage Cover ×1
Type-C Cable ×1
1. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
2. DJI Mavic 3 Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ and H.264/H.265 encoding, while Mavic 3 only supports H.264/H.265 encoding.
3. For Hyperlapse, Mastershot, ActiveTrack 5.0, DJI 4G Cellular Transmission Dongle, Quick Transfer (Trimmed Download), Panorama, QuickShots, these functions will be available in January of 2022 through firmware updates.
1. Compared to DJI Mavic 2, what major upgrades does Mavic 3 have?
DJI Mavic 3 is DJI’s next-generation flagship consumer camera drone. Compared to Mavic 2, major upgrades include:
-Mavic 3 offers significantly improved imaging performance thanks to its 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera and 24mm-equivalent lightweight lens. It can record up to 5.1K/50fps or 4K/120fps videos.
-Mavic 3 Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding, offering better image quality and greater flexibility during post-processing.
-The flight experience has also been comprehensively improved with the flight time extended to 46 minutes. And thanks to incredibly stable O3+ technology, video transmission can reach up to 15 km.
-DJI Mavic 3 is equipped with an omnidirectional obstacle sensing system and supports the upgraded APAS 5.0 and Advanced RTH, letting creators enjoy safe flight with peace of mind.
2. What’s the difference between the combos?
Compared with the standard Mavic 3 combo, DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo includes two additional Intelligent Flight Batteries, one Battery Charging Hub, one Convertible Carrying Bag, and one ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16/32) to help you explore and shoot in more scenarios.
Compared with the DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo, the DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo includes a Mavic 3 Cine aircraft that supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ video encoding and has a built-in 1TB SSD, an upgraded DJI RC Pro with a high-bright display, one ND Filters Set (ND64/128/256/512), a 10Gbps Lightspeed cable, and other accessories that help facilitate professional-level imaging.
WHY PURCHASE FROM US ?